Tuesday 16 April 2013

Reminisences of College - No. 1

When I worked in a College, I taught A Level Psychology.  One of my students used to come to my lecture at 10 a.m. on time, because she set her mobile to remind her at 9.30 a.m.  On the same day as my lesson, she had an exam at 9.00 a.m. when her Mum woke her up.  At 9.30 a.m. her mobile phone, still in her pocket, went off.  It is normal exam invigilation technique to remind students, more than once, to hand in their mobile phones.  This obviously fell on deaf ears as far as this student was concerned.  The result was that she was disqualified from the exam, and all other exams in the series.  When other people found out about this, and no doubt said something to her, she decided to leave College.
I wonder what happened to her?
Answers please in the box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment